|Posted by lhollingworthpto on November 2, 2016 at 7:20 AM|
Brought to you by L. Hollingworth PTO
Hello, L. Hollingworth Parents and Guardians!
* “Did You Know” is a monthly newsletter sent out by the PTO to keep parents and guardians informed on the current month’s PTO related events.
* Did you know that there was a bit of confusion surrounding the PTO text messaging system? We, the board, use an app so we did not realize that many of you were receiving unnecessary texts messages to your phones. For that, we apologize. Until another method is figured out, we will only be sending out PTO updates through email.
* Did you know that it is a REQUIREMENT for your student to return the PTO fundraiser permission slip in order for your student to participate in any of the PTO fundraisers this year?
* Did you know that our Stroller Fundraiser ends September 16th? PTO will be collecting money in the school atrium from 8 am until 8:30 am and 3:30 pm until 4 pm. Reminder, money is NOT to be sent with your student.
* Did you know that the following PTO ran events will begin in October?
* Monthly Marcos Pizza Days – Starting October 5th
* PTO Dress Down Days – Exact date to be determined
* A La Carte - Snacks will be either $0.25 or $0.50 and sold during lunch period.
* Our first PTO meeting – October 13th at 6 pm in the community room
* SPO (Student Parent Organization) selection for grades 5th through 8th will begin - More info will be sent home with your student.