|Posted by lhollingworthpto on November 2, 2016 at 7:20 AM|
Brought to you by L. Hollingworth PTO
Hello, L. Hollingworth Parents and Guardians!
* Did you know that Stoller Fundraiser Product Pick up is Wednesday, October 5th from 4PM to 6PM? We have no way to keep these items refrigerated, so please make the necessary arrangements to pick up your student’s order.
* Did you know that October 5th is the beginning of our monthly Marcos Pizza Fundraiser? This will be done on the FIRST Wednesday of every month. The class that raises the most money will win a pizza party for their class!
* Did you know that PTO’s first Dress Down Day is Friday, October 7th? A $2.00 donation is required in order for students to be able to participate.
* Did you know that our First Annual PTO Meeting is Thursday, October 13th from 6Pm to 7PM in the community room? Not only are a child’s parents/guardians welcomed, but so are their grandparents, older siblings, and aunts and uncles! The more volunteers we have, the more activities we can have for our students! Refreshments and light snacks will be served.
* Did you know that 5th – 8th grade students have been selected to be a part of the SPO (Student Parent Organization)? If your child was not one of the students selected, please see their teacher.
* Did you know that we are currently collecting Box Tops for our school? Please send in your box tops by October 28th.