|Posted by L. Hollingworth PTO on January 29, 2017 at 6:15 PM|
Hello, L. Hollingworth Parents and Guardians!
• Did you know that Valerie Szymanski was voted to be our new PTO Treasurer and Tara'Shantel Misch was voted to be our new PTO Secretary? Thank you to all who cast their votes online during the month of December!
• Did you know that February 1st is our Marcos Pizza Fundraiser? The class that raises the most money will win a pizza party for their class!
• Did you know that we are having a Valentine’s Dance for grades 4th-5th and 6th-8th? The dance is February 3rd from 3:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Tickets are $3.00 and will be sold at the door! Students are NOT PERMITTED to walk home after the dance and MUST BE picked up. Chaperones are needed and encouraged. We encourage that all students "dress up". The dance is for grades 4th to 8th students; however, 4th and 5th grade students WILL be separated from 6th to 8th grade students.
• Did you know that PTO’s Dress Down Day is Friday, February 24th. All students without any uniform violations may participate for a donation of $2.00.
• Did you know that we will be selling Valentine’s Lollipops during lunch February 13th and February 14th? Lollipop prices will be $0.50.
• Did you know that our SPO students are expected to be anti-bullying and anti-tolerant of discrimination of any kind at all times? If your child is experiencing any issues in school and they are not comfortable speaking with an adult, they can now seek out any one of our SPOs to let them know what is going on. Our SPOs will then notify an adult as to what is going on. SPOs will be wearing blue lanyards with their badges around their necks at all times.
• Did you know that Box Top Collection is done year round? So don’t stop sending those Box Tops in!
• Did you know that you are able to contact us with any questions that you may have and we will do our best to answer them for you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.